Car Accident Representation Backed By Experience And Success
Since 1972, The Smith Fila Law Firm in Yuma, Arizona, has helped victims of car accidents and their families get compensation for their financial losses, pain and suffering, disabilities and loss of loved ones.
Our lead attorney, Frank A. Fila, has focused his entire 30-plus year legal career on personal injury. He has a deep understanding of car accident law and the challenges involved in these cases.
Experienced In All Varieties Of Car Accident Cases
Our firm’s attorney has experience representing people in all varieties of car accidents, including car accidents with unique issues such as:
- Drunk driving accidents: Unlike other car accident cases, it may be possible to recover punitive damages in drunk driving cases – damages that punish the driver for his or her bad decision. Furthermore, the bar or restaurant that served the drunk driver alcohol may be held liable through Arizona’s “dram shop” law.
- Accidents involving uninsured/underinsured drivers: If your car accident was a hit-and-run, or if the negligent driver was uninsured or underinsured, you may need to turn to your own insurance company to recover compensation for your property damage and injuries.
- Fatal car accidents: When you lose a loved one in a fatal car accident, no amount of money can make up for what you have lost, but you can and should seek compensation for pain and suffering, medical expenses, funeral expenses, loss of income, and other damages suffered by you and your loved one.
- Pile-up car accidents: When multiple vehicles are involved in car accidents, there are often liability questions. We can help you determine who is accountable for your injuries through accident reconstruction, witness testimony and other evidence.
- Other vehicle accidents: We also handle other types of auto-related accidents, including truck crashes and motorcycle accidents as well as those involving pedestrians.
These are only a few of the unique car accident issues that can arise. Even when you are involved in a straightforward rear-end accident, however, it is a good idea to work with an attorney to ensure that you receive an appropriate amount of compensation for your injuries.
Get Legal Representation As Soon As Possible
The fact is: Insurance companies are businesses and will offer lowball settlements to protect their bottom lines. Do not give a statement to the other person’s insurance representative. Do not accept a settlement offer from an insurance company. Instead, consult with an experienced personal injury attorney as soon as possible
If you choose The Smith Fila Law Firm to represent you, we will begin building your case immediately. We will thoroughly investigate the cause of the accident and if necessary, hire experts such as an accident reconstructionist or engineer. We may obtain statements and take photographs. We will also review the insurance coverage issues in your case and handle dealings with all insurance companies, including automobile, disability and health. We will assist you in coordinating all benefits and can direct you in obtaining appropriate medical care.
Our auto accident lawyer will work diligently to build a strong case designed to obtain full and complete compensation for you.
Getting The Best Possible Result
Our attorney will work with your doctor or other medical specialists to understand your injuries and the medical care and services you will need. This may take several months or longer depending on the nature of your case.
During this time, we will work to establish the liability of the responsible party and document your financial losses and pain and suffering. We will not settle your case until we understand the full extent of your injuries and the medical care and services you will need to recover to the fullest extent possible.
For a free initial consultation with The Smith Fila Law Firm in Yuma, Arizona, contact our law firm.
Se habla español.