Experienced Injury Attorneys In Yuma
At The Smith Fila Law Firm, we are dedicated to helping seriously injured people and the families of fatal accident victims get the resources they need to rebuild their lives. We have the knowledge, resources and determination needed to succeed for our clients in the most complex and challenging personal injury cases.
Our experience has led to numerous million-dollar verdicts and settlements in a wide range of cases. To speak with one of our Yuma injury attorneys in a free consultation, please call 928-328-1361 or toll-free at 877-386-6038..
Our Personal Injury Practice
The Smith Fila Law Firm focuses exclusively on the practice of personal injury law, including:
- Auto accidents: We handle all varieties of car accident cases, including truck accidents, bus accidents, motorcycle crashes and accidents involving bikes and pedestrians.
- Bad faith and denied insurance: Talk to us today about beginning an accident case or responding to a denied insurance claim.
- Medical malpractice: Our medical negligence practice includes holding medical professionals and facilities accountable for birth injuries, surgical errors, failure to diagnose and other forms of medical malpractice.
- Dangerous products: If you have been injured by an auto defect, a dangerous consumer product, defective farm implements or dangerous drugs, we can help you bring a product liability claim.
- Workplace accidents: We help individuals bring workers’ compensation claims and third-party liability claims after injuries at work, including at construction sites, farms and industrial facilities.
- Premises liability: If a property owner’s negligence caused your slip-and-fall accident, swimming pool accident or other serious accident, turn to The Smith Fila Law Firm.
- Nursing home neglect: Have you noticed bedsores or unexplained bruises on your loved one? Is he or she malnourished or undersupervised? We can help you hold the nursing home accountable for neglect or abuse.
Our firm also accepts select claims related to domestic relations (divorce, custody and paternity) and commercial lawsuits.
What Are Serious Injury Lawyers Can Do For You
Injured people and families in the Yuma area do not have to go elsewhere to find capable representation. Our lawyers have more than 30 years of experience each in serious injury cases, including cases involving spinal cord and brain injuries and fatal injuries.
We know the Yuma area — its people, its medical providers and the legal system here. At the same time, we are very familiar with the many medical resources available throughout Arizona, including doctors in Phoenix and Tucson, who can provide care in specialized fields of medicine when needed. We also work with other experts such as economists, vocational rehabilitation specialists, engineers, and accident reconstructionists. In a challenging case, these capabilities can make a significant difference in the outcome.
The Smith Fila Law Firm understands the challenges you face as you deal with the aftermath of your accident. We will be your strong advocate, working tenaciously to get full and complete compensation for all your losses.
Free Consultation With An Auto Accident Attorney Serving Somerton, Yuma And Surrounding Areas
Contact The Smith Fila Law Firm for a free initial consultation. The Smith Fila Law Firm takes personal injury cases on a contingency basis. You will owe an attorney fee only if we obtain compensation for you.
Se habla español.