Here For You When You Get Hurt In Yuma, No Matter Where You Are From
At The Smith Fila Law Firm, we are dedicated to helping seriously injured people and the families of fatal accident victims get the resources they need to rebuild their lives. We have the knowledge, resources and determination needed to succeed for you in the most complex and challenging personal injury cases.
Our experience has led to numerous multimillion-dollar verdicts and settlements in a wide range of cases. To speak with a Yuma injury attorney in a free consultation, please call 928-328-1361 or toll-free at 877-386-6038.
Here To Serve Residents, Visitors And Workers
With more than 30 years of success and many multimillion-dollar verdicts, our law firm serves the personal injury legal needs of residents, but also visitors from other states and other countries. We help tourists from Canada who suffer an injury while here on vacation. We represent people who are here from Mexico on vacation, are visiting family or are here for work.
Because we have helped many international visitors, we are adept at navigating the additional complexities that the Canadian health insurance system presents.
Success In Many Types Of Injury Cases
We focus exclusively on the practice of personal injury law, including:
- Auto accidents: The firm handles all varieties of car accident cases, including truck accidents, bus accidents, motorcycle crashes and accidents involving bikes and pedestrians.
- Bad faith and denied insurance: Call today about beginning an accident case or responding to a denied insurance claim.
- Medical malpractice: The firm’s medical negligence practice includes holding medical professionals and facilities accountable for birth injuries, surgical errors, failure to diagnose and other forms of medical malpractice.
- Dangerous products: If you have been injured by an auto defect, a dangerous consumer product, defective farm implements or dangerous drugs, the firm can help you bring a product liability claim.
- Workplace accidents: The firm helps individuals bring workers’ compensation claims and third-party liability claims after injuries at work, including at construction sites, farms and industrial facilities.
- Premises liability: If a property owner’s negligence caused your slip-and-fall accident, swimming pool accident or any other serious accident, turn to The Smith Fila Law Firm.
- Nursing home neglect: Have you noticed bedsores or unexplained bruises on your loved one? Is he or she malnourished or undersupervised? The firm can help you hold the nursing home accountable for neglect or abuse.
The Smith Fila Law Firm also accepts select claims related to domestic relations (divorce, custody and paternity) and commercial lawsuits.
There Are Many Ways An Attorney Can Help
Injured people and families in the Yuma area do not have to go elsewhere to find capable representation. We have more than 30 years of experience in serious injury cases, including cases involving spinal cord and brain injuries and fatal injuries.
We know the Yuma area – its people, its medical providers and its legal system. At the same time, we are very familiar with the many medical resources available throughout Arizona, including doctors in Phoenix and Tucson, who can provide care in specialized fields of medicine when needed. The firm also works with other experts such as economists, vocational rehabilitation specialists, engineers and accident reconstructionists. In a challenging case, these capabilities can make a significant difference in the outcome.
The Smith Fila Law Firm understands the challenges you face as you deal with the aftermath of your accident. We will be your strong advocate, working tenaciously to get full and complete compensation for all your losses.
Get A Free Consultation With An Attorney Today
Contact The Smith Fila Law Firm for a free initial consultation. We take personal injury cases on a contingency basis. You will owe an attorney fee only if compensation is obtained for you.
Se habla español.